We are the specialist B2B go-to-market agency that understands today’s changing challenges, equipping you with smarter solutions that align every element of strategy, execution, marketing and sales enablement.
Application closes April 30, 2017
Client Project Manager
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning B2B go-to-market agency in an exciting growth phase.
Refreshingly unique, OneGTM combines strategic consulting expertise, industry experience, creative talent, the latest marketing techniques and robust project management. We enable our clients to create and implement go-to-market programmes that engage customers, empower channel partners and drive sales.
Specialising in the technology and communications sectors, we work with many market-leading technology brands, including Fujitsu, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, BroadSoft, Avnet, Equinix, Lloyds’ Register, Centrica and Network Rail Telecom. Many of our clients utilise us not just as a marketing supplier, but also as a trusted, strategic advisor.
Having built an impressive client list working as a small, dedicated team, we are now implementing ambitious plans to grow the business over the next five years. Leveraging OneGTM’s exceptional fusion of a strategic consultancy with a traditional marketing agency, our growth objectives make this a fantastic time to join the team and be a key part of our success.
Strong project management is at the core of our proposition. As a Client Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for pulling together a wide range of strategic, creative and marketing resources to deliver projects of the highest standard.
You’ll play an important role in the PM team, providing support on larger strategic accounts, and managing your own smaller accounts. Working across a variety of projects, you’ll be involved in everything from developing strategic go-to-market plans, through to delivering integrated B2B marketing campaigns.
Ideally, you’ll be either working in a marketing role in a technology business and looking to build your experience across a wide variety of technology brands, or working agency side and looking to extend your skills by taking a more strategic approach.
You’ll manage client projects to ensure successful delivery on time and on budget, including:
- Managing job costs/profitability to ensure gross profit targets are achieved on each job
- Proactively managing client communications for all projects to ensure we deliver a great customer experience and that clients perceive OneGTM as a highly professional organization
- Acting as an advisor to clients on tactical aspects of market delivery, utilizing your own knowledge and leveraging the expertise that exists within the team
- Driving client business forward through proactive account management/planning
- Going the extra mile to take your career and the agency forward
Key skills, knowledge and experience required
- Good understanding of the principles of project management
- Sound grasp of all aspects of B2B marketing tactics and how they relate to each other
- Track record of controlling job and project costs
- 3-5 years’ agency or client experience
- Experience managing integrated campaigns
- Exceptional verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal skills
- A resourceful approach with a can-do attitude
- Flexible working package
- Salary above industry standard
- Personal training and development plan
How to make your move
To watch our shortlisted video entry for this years CRN Marketing Channel Agency of the Year awards click here.
Ready to make your move to be part of a different sort of agency that’s aiming for the top? Simply send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
Back to top