We are the specialist B2B go-to-market agency that understands today’s changing challenges, equipping you with smarter solutions that align every element of strategy, execution, marketing and sales enablement.
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning B2B go-to-market agency in an exciting growth phase.
Refreshingly unique, OneGTM combines strategic consulting expertise, industry experience, creative talent, the latest marketing techniques and robust project management. We enable our clients to create and implement go-to-market programmes that engage customers, empower channel partners and drive sales.
Specialising in the technology and communications sectors, we work with many market-leading technology brands, including Fujitsu, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, BroadSoft, Avnet, Equinix, Lloyds’ Register, Centrica and Network Rail Telecom. Many of our clients utilise us not just as a marketing supplier, but also as a trusted, strategic advisor.
Having built an impressive client list working as a small, dedicated team, we are now implementing ambitious plans to grow the business over the next five years. Leveraging OneGTM’s exceptional fusion of a strategic consultancy with a traditional marketing agency, our growth objectives make this a fantastic time to join the team and be a key part of our success.
- An innovative go-to-market agency
- Tech sector specialists
Supporting client projects in a range of ways, for example:
- Carrying out market research and analysis to inform client strategy development
- Developing content for client assets such as eGuides, Infographics, videos etc
- Quality checking deliverables before they are supplied to clients
- Managing planning and communications for client events (e.g.workshops)
- Managing client projects
Managing OneGTM’s own marketing programmes, including:
- Managing the OneGTM website and online presence
- Developing and executing campaigns to acquire new clients
Key skills, knowledge and experience required
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and numeracy skills
- Good analytical skills – able to gather and analyse information and draw appropriate conclusions
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- A good level of awareness about how businesses operate and a genuine interest in how they market and sell their products and services
- At least a basic understanding of the main elements of marketing strategy and delivery or a passion about business and marketing
- An interest in the technology industry
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude and a flexible mindset
- Ability to work independently without close supervision
- A varied role – giving broad experience across go-to-market strategy, planning and execution
- Personal training and development plan
- Salary above industry standard
- Flexible routes for career progression, including consultancy, account management or project management
How to make your move
To watch our shortlisted video entry for this years CRN Marketing Channel Agency of the Year awards click here.
Ready to make your move to be part of a different sort of agency that’s aiming for the top? Simply send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to top